Helite is increasingly committed to the protection of motorcyclists on roads and tracks!
We are delighted to support the Women's Cup, the 100% French women's championship which brings together talented racers from all over France for 3 rounds. An event that fully embodies our values and our commitment to the protection of motorcyclists.
This championship supported by the FFM takes place since 2016. It brings together about a hundred women riders in 3 categories: 1000 cc, 600cc and rookie and gathers thousands of spectators on the legendary race tracks.
Its goal since 2016: to develop women's motorcycling in competition and especially for the Women's Cup on race tracks. This development is in line with the actions to be carried out by the FFM Women's Committee, which is seeking to develop all women's motorcycling: cross, enduro, endurance and superbike.
The 3 events of the 2020 championship
This year, VIDOC's health crisis has changed the initial organization of the championship. We will meet the racers during 3 rounds:
- 1st round: Nogano circuit August 1st and 2nd.
- 2nd round: Rhine Ring 26-27 September
- Final Le Vigeant: Val de Vienne, October 9-11
The partnership with Helite
We support the championship and offer:
- An airbag for the race track (GP Air or e-GP Air) for the 3 champions
- A 200€ voucher for the winner of each event.
The e-GP Air : the new electronic version of the GP Air is ideal to protect riders on the race track. The vest integrates the "electronic airbag system" technology developed by Helite. This advanced on-board technology retains Helite's requirements in terms of protection and ease of use while offering a convenient system, adapted to the race track and with an ultra-fast fall detection time.
The GP Air : is the mechanical version for pilots which are looking for a simple, strong and reliable system.
This is our priority. Helite is constantly innovating to offer the best protection for motorcyclists. In a few words it is:
- A big protection volume between 17 and 28 litres depending on the airbag size.
- Optimal neck protection: thanks to a voluminous neck brace outside the suit positioned between the hump and the helmet to avoid hyper-extension and whiplash.
- Excellent back and chest protection: thanks to the TURTLE technology (back and chest protector) The composition of the TURTLE airbags can be compared with the composition of a helmet: there is a rigid outer material (protector) and a softer inner material (airbag) that absorbs the shock. The impact force is distributed over the entire airbag.
- An aerodynamic vest: the vest fits over all motorcycle leather suites (space provided for the hump).
- A simple reconditioning on the spot by the rider himself: within 2 minutes after a fall. Very practical on the track to continue training or the next session even after a fall.
- A ready-to-use and easy to use system.